Wednesday, December 12, 2007

THE WEEK THAT WASN'T

Is a show aired on CNN-IBN , anchored by the veritable bakra , Cyrus Broacha. The post Diwali episode , which I saw recently was damn hilarious. The first digs at IPL. The likes of I-dont-know-which Ambani , I-will-have-bikini-babes always Mallya, Sallu-I-too-have-a-six pack SRK , Hollywood stars etc have evinced keen interest on owning the clubs . The latest news is that even EPL owners want to have a bite of IPL .That is interesting news. Cyrus gives us a few other bidders who have tremendous enthu but have a few riders and conditions.

Pervez Musharaff is bidding for ?
The one where everyone is in military uniform.

Aamir Khan-
All the players rehearse 12 times before the match and should always interfere with the captain.

Farah Khan -
As long as all the players have a retro and a gay appeal. Like floral decorations on pads, pink uniform etc

Sanjay Leela Bhansali -
As long as all the players wear shades , strictly black or blue. Monochromatic cricket.

Laloo Prasad -
Only if I can have my children. I have ten now, fighting for the eleventh.

Ram Gopal Varma-
As long as I can remake the "The great Indian squad that won the WC in 1983"

SRK -
Only if I can get the weakest , least successful team, the underdogs. However, effeminate guys with six pack will be preferred . He will call his team - Saawariya

Amitabh Bacchan-
If I can feature in every ad between the overs.

Karunanidhi -
Only if there is Tamizh commentary , rational tamizh players, names in tamizh, ads in tamizh with frequent doses of anti Hindi, anti English, anti God.

4 comments:

Shankar said...

:D

Serendipity said...

ROFL. how come i missed ur post :P

Sandeep Sundaram said...

how come he missed Karan johar :O
team with xi gays :P
how come he missed mallika
players with no uniform rather with nothing on their body

MaySan said...

Nice one!